Wintingo Online Casino offers a range of exciting bingo games to players. Casino games on offer include Super Bonus Bingo, Electro Bingo and Rio Bingo. Of the bingo games on offer, each includes its own unique theme as well as features that make each a unique gaming experience. As a result, Wintingo offers endless bingo entertainment with some of the most unique bingo game features on the web today. Bingo games have been around for hundreds of years with early variants being traced back to Italy in 1530s. Originally called Lo Guioco del Lotto D’Italia, the game was adapted slightly as it moved through Europe. In 1929 bingo made its way to the United States and was offered in casinos under the name beano.
5 Interesting facts and figuresEnjoyed by the Queen of England herself, bingo has a history dating back nearly 500 years. Hundreds of years of gameplay have spawned fascinating tales and more than the game’s fair share of titillating titbits. The list below encompasses our top 5 favourite bingo facts.
- In the early 1800s German schools used bingo cards in the classroom as an education tool to aid with student’s multiplication tables. The method was so successful that it was integrated into the country’s national curriculum for over 50 years.
- In a lifetime of playing bingo you may never see the same ticket twice. Mathematicians have calculated that the average bingo card (75-ball American bingo card) allows for around 552-million-billion-billion card combinations.
- In a study in which over 1,000 bingo players from diverse backgrounds were interviewed, it was found that the possibility of winning ranked only fifth in reasons to play the game. The number one reason players regularly played bingo games was for the pure enjoyment.
- The stereotypical image of a bingo player according to Hollywood and pop culture is generally retirees and the old folk. However, the majority of regular bingo players are under 35-years old.
- Unlike any other casino games, online bingo players are much more likely to play at a casino that offers chat room options. This only lends to strengthen the idea that bingo players really aren’t playing the game for the money.