Table Games at Wintingo
Learning how to play and grasp the basic strategy in table games is a bit more advanced than the average slot game. However, once these skills are developed, table game titles offer a much more engaging and immersive online casino gaming experience – and of course, the jackpots are pretty impressive too! With a selection of over 100 online table games, Wintingo has something for even the most discerning online casino player.
Titles on offer include:
- Blackjack – The game of 21, blackjack requires players to have or build a hand total as close or equal to 21 without going over. The player plays one-on-one against the dealer.
- Roulette – Played with a betting table and a spinning wheel, winning at roulette calls for players to correctly predict where a small white ball will land once the spinning wheel comes to a stop.
- Craps – Played with dice, the basic craps bet requires a player to roll a 7 or 11 to win, while rolling 2, 3 or 12 will see the player losing their bet.
- Baccarat – Played with 2 hands, Baccarat requires players to correctly predict which hand total will be closer or equal to 9.
- Keno – Much like a traditional lottery game, winning at keno requires players to correctly predict a sequence of numbers. The more numbers that are correctly predicted, the more a player wins.
5 interesting table games facts and figures
Dating back to 2,300 B.C. China, the history of table games is bursting with interesting titbits of trivia. Whether blackjack or baccarat, the following are our top 5 interesting table game facts and figures.
- Due to the fact that the combined total of all of the numbers on a roulette table is 666, this popular table is often also referred to as The Devil’s Game.
- Statistically, if a player had to play 100 hands at a blackjack table, the dealer would win 48, the player 44 and 8 hands would result in a tie. The probability of winning is slightly skewed in favour of the dealer as it is the last hand to be played at the table.
- The longest run of craps lasted for a staggering 154 consecutive rolls over more than four hours of play. The probability of such an occurrence was later worked out to be a mind-numbing one in 1.56 trillion. The feat was achieved by New Jersey grandmother Patricia Demauro who later admitted to having no idea how to play the game of craps.
- Although highly disputed, keno is said to have aided in funding the building of one of the seven wonders of the world, The Great Wall of China.
- Although online casinos have largely destroyed its status, baccarat was considered to be the casino game of the wealthy. In Las Vegas baccarat table limits can be as high as $100,000 for a single hand.
Looking for something simpler? Take a look at our selection of exciting slot games.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Our knowledgeable support staff are available 24/7/365 in more than 15 international languages. Use one of the many contact methods to get hold of us now.